With Janecka Insurance you can get out onto the water to fish, ski or just relax worry-free.
We will find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
You should know what to look for in a Texas watercraft insurance policy.
Janecka Insurance stands ready to help you determine the right coverage to meet your specific needs. Here are some specialized options you might consider when shopping for boat insurance:
• Total Loss Replacement – replaces your boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality.
• Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal.
• Replacement Cost Fishing Equipment – up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels.
• Replacement Cost for Personal Effects – protects your personal items, including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
• 24-hour Roadside Assistance – available to even cover trailer and tow vehicle
• Emergency Towing and Labor – provides on-water towing service.
• Wreckage Removal Coverage.
• Property Damage Liability - includes coverage for fuel spill cleanup.
• Medical Payments - includes coverage for water-skiers.
Speak with us today to obtain a quote for your watercraft. Request a quote online, or call us today at (361) 573-4475.