Phone: (361) 573-4475 Fax: (361) 573-5147

Commercial auto insurance can cover a combination of vehicle types (trucks, cars) and drivers, as well as some types of motorized equipment.

Commercial auto is needed to provide coverage for bodily injury liability and property damage incurred while operating a company automobile, or for medical payments or Personal Injury for the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car. It is important to distinguish personal from business use to know when a commercial policy is necessary because coverage won’t be available from a personal auto policy.

Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability

Are you renting cars or do your employees use their own vehicles for business use? This type of coverage provides business insurance coverage for certain liability arising from the use of a rented or leased vehicle (hired), or a non-owned vehicle (i.e. an employee using their own vehicle on company business). Oftentimes, this coverage can be added inexpensively to a business auto policy, or in certain cases, to a general liability policy.

Talk to us about your particular business needs. We will help you understand and obtain the type of insurance that suits your situation. Call us at (361) 573-4475 today to find out more.

Stay Connected