Renters often overlook the need for insuring their belongings. That can be a costly mistake.
- Taking out insurance for your contents in your rent home or apartment is easy to do.
- Policies are often less than $150 per year.
- Add Enhanced Personal Computer Coverage for your personal computer and smart phone with only a $100 deductible!
- Add Identity Theft Protection to help safeguard your good credit standing.
- Comprehensive Personal Liability can protect you for claims made against you for personal injury or property damage (this coverage is required by some landlords).
- You can qualify for a valuable Companion Policy Discount on your auto insurance as well!
- If a risk of flooding exists, a separate flood insurance policy is also available.
Call or email to request a quote.
Can you afford NOT to have renters insurance?
Renters insurance is for anyone who rents a home, apartment, condominium or duplex.
Renter's insurance protects your personal possessions against fire, theft, lightning, vandalism and a long list of other perils.